Turkey Tacos with Spicy Tomatoes
Wednesday , 27, November 2013
Yum…another great use for leftover Turkey 🙂
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium Onion,..chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic.. minced
- 3 cups chopped cooked Turkey (turkey is measured as chopped)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Petite Diced Tomatoes.. undrained
- 1 cup cooked Lentils
- 1 teaspoon ground Cumin
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon Chipotle Chili powder
- 12 Corn Taco Shells
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Avocado
- Thinly sliced Radishes
- Heat Oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook Onion and Garlic about 3 minutes or until Onion is tender.
- Stir in Turkey, Tomatoes, Lentils, Cumin, and Chili powder. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve.. spoon about ¼ cup meat mixture into each taco shell.
- Top with sour cream, romaine, cheese, avocado and radishes, as desired…Enjoy!! 🙂
Thanks to Food Network for this leftover recipe.