Need a quick delicious weekday pasta dish? Look no further 😉
This yummy dish is ready in about 30 minutes.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 lb Pasta (we used Penne)
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 of a 15oz. can Diced Tomatoes (Fire Roasted )
- 1/2 c. Mascarpone Cheese or Sour Cream
- fresh diced Tomatoes
- chopped Cilantro (optional)
- diced Green Onions (optional)
- diced Avocado
- Brown the Beef…Drain.. add back in the pan
- Add Onion & Spices and cook until the meat is fully cooked 5 mins
- Add Tomatoes reduce heat to simmer 5 mins
- Stir in Mascarpone or Sour Cream & Cover for 5 mins
- Add Cooked Pasta to pan & mix well.
- Plate…Garnish & Enjoy!!
Recipe Adapted from The Talking Kitchen.