Sweet Chile Hot Wings
Monday , 27, January 2014
Looking for an simple crowd size appetizer recipe?
Pull out your Crock Pot and give these a try…
1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Sriracha
- 4 lbs. Chicken Wings/Drumsticks
- 3 tbsp. Cilantro…coarsely chopped for garnish.
- Combine Soy Sauce..Honey and Sriracha in Slow Cooker…whisk to blend well
- Add Chicken and toss/stir to coat completely.
- Press Wings firmly in slow cooker to submerge in sauce…you can add Water or Broth if you need more liquid.
- Cover..cook on HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Heat Broiler…place cooked Wings on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Broil…turning once…5 -10 mins to crisp skin 😉
- Place Wings on serving Platter…sprinkle with Cilantro.
- Serve & Enjoy!!
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray