Super Stuffed Baked Apples a la Mode
Saturday , 26, October 2013
If you love Baked Apples…this recipe is for you!!
The only thing missing from this recipe is the pie crust! Amazingly Delicious!! 🙂
- 4 large McIntosh or Empire Apples, cored
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup instant Oatmeal mix or Rolled Oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg, a healthy grating
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Butter, cut into pieces
- 2 ounces, 1/8 cup, golden Raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Walnuts or Walnut pieces or Pecans
- 1 pint Dulce de Leche (Caramel) Ice Cream or Caramel Swirl Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
Thanks to Rachael Ray & The Food Network for this awesome recipe!