Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
Sunday , 22, December 2013
Who doesn’t love Spinach & Artichokes?!
This easy recipe can be made ahead and frozen for up to a month 😉
- In a small bowl.. Mix Artichoke Hearts..Spinach..Parmesan..Mayonnaise..Onion..Garlic & Pepper.
- Unfold Puff Pastry and spread Artichoke mixture over each sheet to within 1/2in. of edge.
- Roll up jelly-roll style…wrap in plastic wrap…freeze for 30 mins.
- Cut each roll into 12 slices….using a serrated knife.
- Place cut side down on greased or parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown
- *** Bake stored.. frozen.. Pinwheels @ 400 degrees for 20-24 mins. ***
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home