Spiced Candied Pecans
Wednesday , 13, November 2013
These Candied Pecan are seriously addictive and amazingly delicious!!
Something so easy to make are so absolutely yummy 🙂
Do yourself a favor and make a double batch!!
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tbsp. Water
- 1 lb. Pecan Halves
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with non stick Foil.
- ** When I made these the first time…the Pan along with the Pecans went into the trash 🙁 This recipe is super sticky!!
- In a bowl large enough to hold the Pecans…beat the Egg White and Water until foamy.
- Add Pecans to bowl and stir to coat the Pecans well with Egg White
- In a separate bowl…combine Sugar & Cinnamon.
- Add Pecans to Sugar mixture…or if you prefer…add Sugar Mixture to Pecans 😉
- Spread coated Pecans in a single layer on lined cookie sheet
- Bake 1 hour …stirring once halfway thru.
- Remove from oven…place on cooling rack…loosen slightly with a spatula…cool completely
- Eat & Enjoy!! Yum….
Recipe adapted from Tastykitchen.com