Southwestern Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
Friday , 24, January 2014
Baked not Fried..these Sweet Potato Fries are crazy good!
Serve with Chili Cilantro Sour Cream…YUM!!!
Chili Cilantro Sour Cream:
1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 small Garlic clove… minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 heaping tbsp. chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss Sweet Potatoes and Olive Oil in a large bowl.
- Combine Salt, Cumin, Chili powder, Paprika, Pepper and Cayenne in a small bowl.
- Add Spices to Potatoes… toss to coat.
- Arrange Potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake on lowest rack until undersides are browned.. 12-15 minutes.
- Turn Potatoes with a spatula… bake 10 more minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for Chili Cilantro Sour Cream except Cilantro in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Stir in cilantro…let stand for 10 – 15 minutes to meld.
Amazing recipe courtesy of Food 52