Southwestern Pork Roast
Wednesday , 15, January 2014
Serve this tender Pork Roast over Rice… on a Crusty Bun or in a Wrap with Slaw!! 😉
However you choose…it’s delicious!!
Get out your Crock Pot…
- **I always brown any meat I’m using in 1 tbsp. of Olive Oil before I add it to the slow cooker 😉 You don’t have to…**
- Put Pork Roast into slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over Pork.
- Cook on LOW 8 – 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 – 6 hours or until Pork is tender.
- Remove Pork from slow cooker and shred.
- Remove as much grease ad you can from slow cooker liquid….add shredded Pork back into slow cooker.
- Stir to coat with slow cooker liquid…transfer Pork to serving bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Serve & Enjoy!!
Recipe adapted from Food.com