Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
Wednesday , 2, October 2013
This creamy, comforting dessert takes no time time to put together…and will cook while you’re making dinner.
For the grown ups…soak the raisins in warm rum for 30 minutes before stirring them in. 🙂
Serve with Cinnamon & Whipped Cream…delicious!!!
- Unsalted butter
- 7 cups whole milk, plus more as needed
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Follow the link to view this yummy recipe…