Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Saturday , 8, February 2014
Simmering the Beef for a long time at low heat will give you intense flavor with little effort.
This recipe can be made in our Crock Pot or in your Oven 🙂
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium skillet….brown Beef and add to slow cooker
- Add Onion..Garlic..Mushrooms..Broth..Paprika..Salt & Pepper to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 7-8 hrs. on LOW or 5-6 hrs. on HIGH
- Whisk Flour & Mustard with 2 tbsp. Water…add to slow cooker.
- Reduce heat to LOW and cook for another 15 mins.
- Turn off slow cooker and stir in Sour Cream.
- Prepare Egg Noodles according to package directions.
- Put cooked Egg Noodles in a large serving bowl…add Stroganoff to bowl and toss to mix.
- Serve & Enjoy!!!
***If you decide to use your oven instead of your slow cooker… preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy pot with a tight-fitting lid. Cook until Beef is tender.. about 2 hours.
Recipe adapted from Kraft