Warm & bubbly from your Slow Cooker…this Minestrone is a satisfying meal for a cool night. This recipe is perfect to switch up the ingredients and make it your own. 🙂
1 lb cubed Beef Chuck Browned & Drained
- 2 14 1/2 oz Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano
- 2 14 oz Beef Broth or Stock
- 1 15 oz Cannellini Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz Red Kidney Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sliced Carrots
- 1/4 tsp Salt & 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup uncooked Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 med Squash of your Choice
In 5- to 5-1/2-quart slow cooker; combine Beef, undrained Tomatoes, Broth, Cannellini Beans, Kidney Beans, Carrots, Salt, and Pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours.
- Add pasta and squash to cooker (if using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting).
- Cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes more or until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- ( Pasta can also be cooked separately and added to each bowl before serving )
Recipe adapted from BHG..