No time for Breakfast?
Make these Egg muffins ahead and refrigerate or freeze…
Sky’s the limit on the number of variations you can make with this recipe! 😉
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet until crumbly and browned..about 10 to 15 minutes… drain.
- Beat Eggs and Milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in Onion, Green Pepper, Salt, Pepper, Garlic powder.
- Stir in Sausage ( or whatever you chose to use ) and Cheddar Cheese
- Add 1/3 cupful into each muffin cups.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean..about 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home