Sautéed Kale with Garlic, Shallots, and Capers
Monday , 3, February 2014
Kale is another veggie that’s moving to the head of the line 🙂
- Using an extra large Pot..bring salted water to a boil.
- Once water is rapidly boiling..add Kale..cook about 8 minutes until just about tender.
- Drain Kale…rinse with Cold water…drain again…coarsely chop.
- Heat Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add Shallots…sauté until tender but not browned.
- Add Garlic & Capers…cook 1-2 minutes
- Stir in Kale and sauté about 7 minutes until tender.
- Season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Bon Appetit