Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
Sunday , 22, December 2013
This simple Breakfast Casserole is a perfect option for a Holiday Breakfast!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brown Sausage in a large skillet until crumbly and fully cooked…drain off grease
- Prepare Hash Browns according to package directions…add 1/2 tsp. Salt & Pepper
- Mix together Sausage..Cheese and Hash Browns in a bowl
- Pour into a 13 x 9 Casserole or Baking dish that has been lightly greased.
- In a separate bowl..whisk Eggs…Milk and 1 tsp. Salt.
- Bake 35 – 40 mins.
- Pour Egg mixture evenly over Potato Mixture
Recipe courtesy of Southern Living