Salted Caramel Apple Strudel
Thursday , 24, October 2013
The aroma of Apples & Cinnamon baking in a variety of desserts is always a reminder that cool weather is here 😉
This Strudel recipe from The Food Network is easy to make and so delicious!
Enjoy warm from the oven with Caramel Whipped Cream…your favorite Ice Cream…or just take a bite!
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 stick salted Butter
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 pounds Golden Delicious Apples (about 4 large apples), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons finely crushed Gingersnaps (about 4 cookies)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 6 sheets frozen Phyllo Dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup cold Heavy Cream
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
Follow the link below to view the full recipe…..