Roasted Rosemary Butternut Squash & Shallots
Sunday , 5, January 2014
Butternut Squash is everywhere this time of year. So delicious and can be made so many ways!
Roasted in the oven to bring out it’s natural flavors is one of my favorites 🙂
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Place Squash and Shallots in a large bowl….toss with Oil to coat well.
- Sprinkle Rosemary..Salt..Sugar..Pepper over Squash/Shallots… toss again to coat.
- Put Squash & Shallots on a large rimmed baking sheet…spread out in a single layer.
- Roast 20 minutes…stir…roast an additional 10 -15 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste before serving. 😉
Recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking