Roasted Fingerling Potato Crisps
Wednesday , 11, December 2013
Potatoes are awesome as a side or a munchie 🙂
These are simple to make!
1 lb. Fingerling Potatoes… thinly sliced lengthwise (about 1/8-inch thick)
3 tbs. Olive Oil
2 large Shallots… sliced 1/4-inch thick…opened into individual rings
2 tsp. fresh Rosemary … chopped
Kosher Salt & ground Black Pepper
- Position rack in the center of the oven…preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a large.. rimmed baking sheet with Parchment paper or Foil.
- In a large bowl.. toss Potato slices with Oil.. Shallots.. Rosemary..1-1/4 tsp. Salt and 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Spread Potatoes flat on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.. turning after 10 minutes… until they brown and start to crisp.
- Serve Immediately…warm from the oven 😉
** Try to cut Potatoes no larger than 1/8 inch thick.. so that the potatoes will crisp in the oven. Using a mandolin will cut them even thinner. **
Recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking.com