Pumpkin Magic Bars
Wednesday , 9, October 2013
These Bars are seriously…amazingly….decadently Delicious!! Pumpkin gives them the seasonal twist 🙂
- 25 Gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup toffee bits or butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×9” pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Grind gingersnaps to a fine crumb in a food processor. Mix with sugar and melted butter. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl and pour over the crust.
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips, pecans or walnuts, toffee or butterscotch chips then….sprinkle coconut evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the edges have started to brown. Cool completely before cutting.
Recipe is adapted from Crazy for Crust