Frittatas are the perfect dish for your Holiday Brunch. 😉
You can add your favorite ingredients to create endless versions….I love this one…Potatoes & Cheese…YUM!!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt 3 tbsp. of Butter in omelet pan over medium-low heat.
- Add Potatoes and fry them until cooked through.. turning often…10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt remaining 5 tablespoons of butter in a small dish in the microwave.
- In a separate bowl..whisk Eggs… then stir Ricotta.. Gruyere.. melted Butter..Salt..Pepper and Basil.
- Sprinkle in Flour and Baking Powder and stir into Egg mixture.
- Pour Egg mixture over the Potatoes and place pan in the center of the oven.
- Bake Frittata until browned and puffy… 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- It will be rounded and firm in the middle.. a knife inserted should come out clean. Serve hot.
Scrumptious recipe courtesy of Ina Garten and Food Network