Portabello Mushrooms with Creamy Spinach and Artichoke
Sunday , 22, September 2013
A Hearty Roasted Portabello Mushroom Cap…
A Creamy Spinach & Artichoke filling…..
A crisp topping of Breadcrumbs & Parmesan Cheese…..
How absolutely Scrumptious does this sound?
- 3 medium cloves Garlic, minced (1 Tbs.)
- 4 medium Portabello Mushrooms, stemmed, gills removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 9 to 10 oz. frozen chopped Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 9 oz. frozen Artichokes, thawed, lightly squeezed dry, and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 Tbs. Olive oil
Follow the link for the full recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking…..