Pork Roast With Spicy Cranberry Orange Glaze
Saturday , 8, February 2014
A little spicy…a little sweet….this luscious Pork Roast is perfect for Sunday dinner or for company 🙂
- 5-pound Pork Loin Center Rib Roast (with bone)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. ground Ginger
- 1/2 cup sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries… chopped
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 1/2 tsp. TABASCO® Hot Sauce
- Rosemary sprigs… for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle Pork Roast with Salt and Ginger. Place Pork Roast, fat-side up, in large roasting pan
- Insert meat thermometer into center of roast
- Roast 2 to 2 1/2 hours until thermometer reaches 155°F to 160°F.
- Combine Orange Marmalade, Cranberries, Mustard and TABASCO® Sauce in medium bowl.
- Brush Pork Roast with mixture after 1 hour, brushing occasionally with mixture every 15 minutes.
- Remove roast to a platter. Cover loosely with foil… let stand 15 minutes.
- Skim fat off pan juices… serve roast with pan juices if desired. Garnish roast with rosemary sprigs.
Recipe courtesy of Tabasco