Pork Chops with Cranberry Maple Sauce
Sunday , 12, January 2014
Fresh Cranberries are the perfect compliment for these delicious Pork Chops!
- Pat Pork to dry and season with 1 tsp.Thyme..Salt & Pepper.
- Heat Olive Oil in a large skillet…add Pork Chops to pan.
- Cook 3-4 minutes…turning only once…cook until edges are browned….another 9-10 minutes
- Check doneness of Chops with a meat thermometer before removing from skillet. 140 degrees.
- Move Pork Chops to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add Cranberries..Broth..Maple Syrup..Cider Vinegar..Mustard..1 tsp. Thyme to skillet.
- Cook on medium high…stirring or whisking to combine browned bits from the bottom of pan.
- Continue to cook…about 6-8 minutes..until Cranberries are soft and liquid has reduced to a sauce.
- Add Pork Chops back into skillet…turning to coat with sauce.
- Serve & Enjoy!!
Recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking