Pesto Parmesan Potato Stackers
Tuesday , 28, January 2014
These look sinful..but they’re baked not fried 😉
But..they are sinfully delicious!!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a regular size Muffin Tin with nonstick cooking spray or grease slightly.
- Peel Potatoes (optional) and thinly slice them discarding rounded ends.
- Combine in a medium bowl..shredded Parmesan and Pesto..mix well with a spoon.
- Add Potatoes to bowl…stir…separating potato slices so that all are evenly coated with mixture.
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Stack slices beginning with smaller slices at the bottom of muffin tin until Potato slices reach the top of the tin.
- Scrape bowl to remove all remaining cheese mixture and spoon over Potatoes
- Bake 25-30 minutes… until potatoes are tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Recipe courtesy of Potatogoodness.com