Pecan Pie Truffles
Thursday , 31, October 2013
Anything wrapped in Chocolate is alright with me 🙂
The best ingredients of a Pecan Pie wrapped up in Chocolate….Scrumptious!!!!
- In a medium bowl.. Stir together Pecans, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, salt until well mixed.
- Add Maple Syrup, Bourbon, Vanilla, stirring thoroughly. Use your hands to make sure the mixture is mixed well.
- Form mixture into Walnut-sized Balls… place on a cookie sheet and Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt Chocolate in a Double Boiler or Microwave
- Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper.
- Dip the frozen Balls into the Melted Chocolate, then place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Let sit for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Recipe make 24 Truffles
Recipe courtesy of VegNews Magazine