Pull out your Crock Pot and cook this Pecan Pie Oatmeal overnight…can you imagine the aroma you’ll wake up to?!
1. In a small skillet, toast Pecans over medium heat.
2. Stirring frequently, watch carefully to avoid burning.
3. Reserve 1/4 c. Pecans for serving.
4. Combine 3/4 c. Pecans and Remaining Ingredients in the crock of the crock pot.
5. Cover…. Cook on Low for 7-9 hours.
A Warm Delicious Breakfast will be waiting for you in the morning!! Enjoy!!
Thanks to Get Crocked for the awesome recipe.