When I saw this recipe..I thought…yum…dessert for breakfast 🙂
Take your Oatmeal to a whole new level!
1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Banana.. sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 tsp. unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Agave or Stevia
- 1 – 2 tbsp. creamy Peanut Butter
- Heat Oats.. Water..Milk and Salt in a medium pan… over medium heat.
- When it begins to simmer..about 5 minutes.. stir in sliced Banana.
- Continue to stir until mixture thickens.
- Add Vanilla.. Cinnamon..Cocoa powder.. Agave..stir until blended.
- Put Oats into a bowl and top with 1-2 tbsp. of Peanut Butter.
- Yum…Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe adapted from Livewell360.com