Peanut Butter in pancakes?! Yum 🙂
These Pancakes can be made Gluten Free!
- Brush Griddle or Skillet with Oil or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat Griddle or Skillet over Medium heat.
- In a medium bowl..combine Bisquick..Water..Peanut Butter..Sugar..Salt & Egg.
- Whisk until well mixed…Fold in chopped Banana
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle to make 1 pancake.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form…flip…cook until golden.
- Top Pancakes with sliced Banana..Walnuts…Powdered Sugar and Syrup.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂
Thank you to Betty Crocker for this delicious recipe!