Love waking up to the smell of Apples & Cinnamon and a warm breakfast ready & waiting? 😉
Pull out your Crock Pot and give this scrumptious Oatmeal a try!
2 cups Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 2 Apples…sliced
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Pecans….chopped
- Place sliced Apples in the bottom of Crock Pot
- In a small bowl…mix Oats..Cinnamon…Salt and Brown Sugar.
- Pour over Apple Slices in Crock Pot
- Pour in Water & Apple juice.
- Cover…cook on LOW 7-8 Hours ( overnight )
- 10 mins before serving…stir in Pecans.
- Drizzle Honey over each bowl of Oatmeal.
Recipe adapted from Just a Pinch