Oven Roasted Potatoes with Bacon
Sunday , 27, October 2013
This dish is so delicious…Potatoes…Bacon… Cheese! Yum…. 🙂
- Boil Potatoes until fork tender..Drain & Cool
- Slice Bacon strips in half, then cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Cook Bacon in a skillet until golden, but still flexible…not crunchy…drain
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees
- Prepare the Baking Sheet by brushing 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil and half the Bacon Drippings on the bottom of the pan.
- Once the Potatoes are cool cut in half or quarter depending on size.
- Place cut side down on prepared pan and sprinkle with course Salt and fresh ground Pepper
- Place in 425° oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Rotate Potatoes halfway through the baking time to ensure an even color
- Reduce temperature to 375°, turn potatoes over and sprinkle with the Bacon, Garlic, and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Cook an additional 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are evenly browned and cheese is melted.
- Serve & Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe courtesy of My Adventures in the Country.