I love Potatoes any which way! 🙂
Since we’re trying to eat healthier…these are made in the oven instead of fried in Butter or Bacon Fat 😉
- 2 1/2 lbs. Red skinned Potatoes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper… seeded and chopped
- 1 medium Onion… chopped or sliced
- 1 tbsp. Grill or Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp. sweet Paprika
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 500 degrees
- Cut Potatoes into chunks or wedges…place in a large bowl.
- Toss with Oil.. Peppers.. Onions… Seasonings…Salt & Pepper
- Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet or glass baking dish.
- Cook 25 – 30 minutes…until golden brown… turning twice during cooking time.
Recipe adapted from Rachael Ray and Food Network