I used Chocolate pudding in this recipe..YUM!!! 🙂
- 36 OREO Cookies…crushed & divided
- 1/4 cup Butter..melted
- 2 pkg. Vanilla or Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1- 8 oz. frozen Whipped Topping…thawed
- Crush 24 Cookies finely… mix with Butter
- Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Chop remaining 12 Oreo Cookies
- Beat Pudding mixes and Milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Stir in Whipped topping and chopped Cookies… spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Add Whipped topping, Whipped Cream and Cookie Crumbs before serving.
- ** A premade Cookie Crust can also be used **
Recipe adapted from Kraft