Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Tuesday , 19, November 2013
This amazing Pork..served with a Cranberry Tabbouleh is a quick & easy dinner idea 🙂
Cranberry gives this dish a yummy seasonal taste!
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon low sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Oil
- 1 (1-pound) Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/4 cups low sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup dried Cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Five Spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Bulgur
- 2 tablespoons minced Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.. stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil;..swirl to coat. Add Pork.. cook 6 minutes..turning to brown on all sides.
- Brush Pork with half of marmalade mixture. Place pan in oven.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.. turning and basting with remaining marmalade after 10 minutes.
- While Pork cooks… bring Broth, Cranberry, Five Spice & Salt to a boil in a saucepan.. stir in Bulgur.
- Remove from heat.. cover and let stand 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in green onions.
- Place pork on a cutting board and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes…reserve sauce in pan.
- Slice Pork …place on platter…pour reserved sauce over Pork Slices.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light