No Tears Onion Chopping
Sunday , 13, October 2013
Do you dread Slicing & Dicing Onions for your dish?
These Tips are amazing…give them a try & see which one works for you 😉
- Chill your onions in the freezer for 10 – 15 minutes before cutting them.
- Soak the onion in water.
- Cut the onion near running water or a cloud of steam.
- Light a candle and set it near the cutting board before cutting the onion.
- Chew bread or gum.
- Chop with a very sharp, stainless steel knife that has been run under water before starting to slice.
- Use a Food Processor…no tears, no smelly hands, done in seconds…. Ha..Ha 🙂
Click the link to view additional tips….