Mound Bar Warm Rum Cocktail
Sunday , 9, February 2014
Chocolate and Coconut…. a favorite indulgence 🙂
This warm…decadent drink mimics a Mounds Bar perfectly!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- In a medium sauce pan..combine Cocoa..Sugar..Salt..stir in boiling Water
- Bring to a low boil..stirring constantly
- Reduce heat to low and simmer..about 2-3 mins.
- Slowly stir in Milk..heat until very hot BUT NOT BOILING.
- Remove pan from heat..stir in Vanilla and Cream.
- Add 2 oz. of Coconut Rum to each of 4 mugs or glasses.
- Pour in Hot Chocolate…stir
- Garnish each with Whipped Cream…Chocolate curls and toasted Coconut!!
Recipe adapted from About.com