Merry Cranberry Margaritas
Thursday , 5, December 2013
Holiday Drinks are in the air!
If you’re a Margarita Lover..this one’s for you 😉
- In a blender..Combine Cranberries.. Cranberry Juice..Sugar.. Lime juice.. Tequila.. Orange Liqueur and Ice until smooth and slushy.
- You can blend in 2 batches… then mix together.
- Pour 3 tbsp. Sugar onto a plate. Pour 1/4 cup Cranberry Juice into a shallow bowl.
- Dip rims of 4 to 6 wide mouthed martini or margarita glasses into bowl of juice.. then sugar.
- Pour drink into Sugar rimmed martini Glass.
- Add a Cranberry Swizzle Stick for garnish.
- ** To Make Cranberry Swizzle Sticks:
- Skewer Several Cranberries
- Lightly brush with Karo Syrup
- Sprinkle with Sugar
- Place skewers on waxed paper and put in freezer to set.
Recipe adapted from MyRecipes.com