Mac and Cheese is a cold weather favorite…
How about a steamy bowl of Mac and Cheese Soup?! YUM!!!
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray baking sheet lightly with Cooking Spray
- Arrange Tomato halves and Baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheet
- Season with Salt & Pepper…bake about 7 mins. until Baguettes are golden brown
- Spary a medium sauce pan slightly with Cooking Spray…heat pan over medium high heat
- Mince Carrot..Shallots…Celery together in a Food Processor…add to heated saucepan
- Cook veggies until softened…about 4-6 mins.
- Add in Flour and stir for 2 mins.
- Slowly stir in Broth…bring to a boil.
- Cook..stirring until thickened…6-8 mins. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in Milk…Cheeses…and Elbow Macaroni
- Continue stirring until Cheeses are melted..season with Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Put 2 Tomato halves on each Baguette slice…serve on top of each bowl of soup.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network