Sunday , 26, January 2014
This mix of Whiskey.. Triple Sec and Sour Mix is lemonade for grown-ups. 🙂
Whip up a pitcher for your next gathering!!
Ingredients for 1 super size drink!!
- 4 1/2 oz. Jack Daniels
- 1 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 3/4 oz. freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- Lemon Lime Soda
- 6 oz. Sour Mix
- 3 Orange and/or Lemon slices
- Combine Jack Daniels.. Triple Sec.. Orange Juice and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with ice… shake well.
- Strain into a large glass filled with ice…add a splash of Soda.. add Orange and/or Lemon slices.
- Double or Triple the amount of ingredients to make a Pitcher 🙂
Recipe adapted courtesy of Guy Fieri and Food Network