Low & Slow Chipotle Maple Beef
Saturday , 11, January 2014
This is a Crock Pot make ahead dish that you can get 2 meals from 😉
Serve as a Beef Noodle Bowl…then again as Beef Tacos.
- Puree Chiles, Adobo sauce, Pineapple juice, Maple syrup, Tomato paste, 2 tsp. Salt.. 1 tsp. Pepper in a Blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the bottom of a large slow cooker… add Beef.
- Turn Beef a few times to coat… then arrange Beef with fat side up.
- Cover… cook on HIGH until fork-tender… about 6 hours.
- Using a knife, scrape the fat off the surface of the beef… transfer the beef to a work surface.
- Using two forks… shred Beef… discarding any excess fat.
- Toss Beef..in a large bowl.. with 2 cups of liquid from slow cooker… let stand until most of the juices are absorbed. about 10 minutes
- Serve warm…
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray Magazine