Lemon Garlic Crock Pot Chicken
Tuesday , 3, December 2013
This Chicken is amazing 🙂
I’ve tweaked this recipe over the years so here you go…give it a try 🙂
I found cooking it on High gives the skin a little crispness…but not much 🙁
- Trim and clean Garlic heads and cut in half…place 1/2 on the bottom of Crock Pot
- Slice Lemons and Onion… place 1/2 of them on the bottom of the Crockpot with Garlic.
- If you are using fresh Rosemary…lay some on top of the Lemons and Garlic.
- Add White Wine or Broth to Crock Pot.
- Mix Lemon Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Salt and Pepper in a bowl.
- If you’re using a whole Chicken…insert remaining Lemon…Garlic and Onion into cavity.
- If you are using Chicken pieces…add remaining Lemon, Onion & Garlic to Crockpot.
- Brush Chicken with Olive Oil and add to Crock Pot.
- Rub Seasoning mix on Chicken
- Cover and cook on LOW 5- 6 hours…HIGH 4-5
Recipe adapted from Southern Food