Jack Quesadillas with Cranberry Salsa
Sunday , 1, December 2013
Still have some leftover Turkey & Cranberry Sauce?! 🙁
Give these delicious Quesadilla’s a try!!
- 1 cup whole-berry Cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 2 tbsp. chopped Green Onions
- 1 tbsp. fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground Cumin
- 1 Anjou Pear, cored and finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup (2-inch-thick) slices Green or Yellow Onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 (8-inch) flour Tortillas
- 2 cups chopped cooked Turkey
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Cooking spray
- To prepare Salsa… combine ingredients… Cover and chill.
- To prepare Quesadillas.. heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add 1/4 cup sliced Onions to pan.. sauté 3 minutes or until tender. Remove Onions from pan; reduce heat to medium.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp. Cheese over each of 4 Tortillas. Top each Cheese covered Tortilla with 1/4 of onions, 1/2 cup Turkey, more Cheese, 1 tortilla.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 Quesadilla to pan.. cook 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned and cheese melts. 🙂
- Repeat with remaining Quesadillas.
- Cut each Quesadilla into 6 wedges. Serve with Cranberry Salsa and Sour Cream.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light