Honey Lemon Glazed Cauliflower
Monday , 27, January 2014
Here’s something interesting and absolutely delicious to do with your Cauliflower 😉
- Heat 3 tbsp. Oil in a heavy duty 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Cauliflower and 1/2 tsp. Salt… stir to coat.
- Cook.. without stirring.. until Cauliflower is browned on one side.. about 4 minutes.
- Turn each piece over and cook.. without stirring.. until evenly browned.. about 4 minutes more.
- Reduce heat to medium.. continue cooking, stirring often, until browned all over, about 4 minutes longer.
- In a small bowl.. stir 2 tbsp. water and the remaining 1 tbsp. Oil with Onion, Honey, Coriander, Paprika, Red Pepper Flakes.
- Add Onion mixture to skillet..cook, stirring occasionally, until Onion is softened.. about 1 minute
- Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until most of the liquid has evaporated and Cauliflower is glazed.. about 4 minutes
- Transfer to a serving bowl.. stir in Lemon Juice and Zest.
- Garnish with Cilantro. Serve immediately
Recipe courtesy of Fine Cooking