Pancakes are always perfect on a cold morning 🙂
Graham Cracker Crumbs…Brown Sugar…Nutmeg give them a whole new flavor!
Spread with a little Nutella…and your family will come running to the table!
1 cup Flour
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (from 9 whole crackers)…finely crushed
- 1tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Salt…just a pinch
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter… melted
- Oil for griddle…I prefer Butter 😉
- Stir together..in a medium bowl…Flour, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Baking Powder, Brown Sugar, Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon.
- Beat Eggs in a small bowl…stir in Buttermilk.. Milk.. melted Butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.. mixing only until combined.
- There will be lumps in the batter. Do not over mix!!! Batter should be rather thin…
- Heat a griddle or large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a drizzle of Oil or a pat of Butter
- Pour 1/2 cup batter for @ Pancake.
- Cook pancakes until bubbles form across top and edges look dry.
- Flip and cook on the other side….2-3 minutes.
- Place cooked pancakes on lined baking sheet..keep warm in a low heat oven until ready to serve.
Delicious recipe courtesy of Food 52