Gingerbread Cookie Martini
Saturday , 14, December 2013
My favorite Christmas flavor is Gingerbread. 🙂
I love Gingerbread in any form… Cookie…Cake…Latte… and now… Martini.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 1/2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 3 tbsp. Gingerbread Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Half and Half
- Gingerbread Cookies …for the rim and for garnish
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Crush 2-3 Gingerbread Cookies.
- Wet rim of Martini glass with Half and Half or Syrup and dip into cookie crumbs
- Combine Vodka.. Kahlua..Irish Cream and Half and Half in an ice filled Cocktail Shaker.
- Pour into Martini glass…garnish with Whipped Cream and a Gingerbread Cookie.
- Enjoy!! 🙂
Recipe adapted from Meld Magazine