Stew is comfort food at it’s best! Serve with warm biscuits…YUM!!
Get out your Crock pot 😉
- Brown Meat quickly in a skillet with 1 tbsp. Olive Oil.
- Add browned Meat to Slow Cooker..add Squash, Onions and Garlic…stir to mix
- Stir in Broth, Tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dry Mustard, Black Pepper, Allspice.
- Cover.. cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- If using low setting for cooking… turn to high setting now.
- In a small bowl combine Cold Water and Cornstarch.
- Stir Cornstarch mixture into slow cooker…then add Green Beans.
- Cover… cook about 15 minutes or until thickened.
Recipe courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens Ultimate Slow Cooker Book