Monday , 10, February 2014
These luscious Strawberry are filled with Mascarpone & Whipped Cream..
I dipped them in Chocolate for decadent treat! 🙂
1 qt. Large Strawberries
- 1 – 8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Melted Chocolate for dipping
- Cut tops off Strawberries.
- Gently scoop out center of each Strawberry.
- In a medium bowl…using a hand mixer…blend Mascarpone.. 2 tbsp. Sugar & Vanilla until light & fluffy
- In a separate bowl…pour Cream & remaining 1 tbsp. Sugar…whip on high until firm peaks form.
- Carefully fold Whipped Cream into Mascarpone.
- Spoon into a pastry bag or resealable plastic bag.
- Pipe Mascarpone mixture into the center of each Strawberry.
- Dip in melted Chocolate
- Place filled…dipped Strawberries on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in refrigerator 30 mins or until ready to serve.
- The longer Strawberries sit…the more liquid will be released.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury