Easy Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Monday , 25, November 2013
Classic Mashed Sweet Potatoes…Maple Syrup is the twist 😉
- 3 to 4 medium Sweet Potatoes.. about 2 pounds
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon to taste (or nutmeg if you prefer )
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Half-and-Half or Milk
- Cook Sweet Potatoes in boiling water until tender. Let cool slightly…peel.
- Mash with Salt, Butter, and Maple Syrup.
- Add Cinnamon to taste
- Continue to mash with Milk or Half-and-Half to desired consistency.
Recipe courtesy of Southern Food.