You can never go wrong with Chocolate and Peanut Butter 🙂
This recipe couldn’t be easier…
- Beat together 1 cup Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese.. Sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium.. until well combined.
- Gently mix in 3 cups Whipped Topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into Pie Shell… smooth mixture to edges of Pie Shell.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping in the corner of a sealable food storage bag.. set aside
- Microwave remaining topping on HIGH for 1 minute.. Stir… Spread topping over pie.. covering entire Peanut Butter layer
- Refrigerate until set
- Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups) over hot fudge layer.. careful not to mix the two layers.
- Cut a small corner from bag with Fudge Topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie.
- Place remaining 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter in another food storage bag.
- Cut corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from Fudge topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Smucker’s