Crunchy Coconut Chicken Fingers
Sunday , 29, December 2013
Everyone loves Chicken Fingers…perfect as a little bite or dinner 😉
Give them a twist by using Coconut in the coating!
1 cup flaked Coconut
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar…optional
- 1 tsp. Curry Powder…optional
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Egg…lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Butter…melted
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Tenders
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- In a medium bowl…combine Coconut..Flour..Brown Sugar..Salt..Pepper..Garlic Powder and Curry.
- Dip Chicken into beaten Egg..then dredge in dry ingredients to coat completely.
- Place Chicken in a baking dish and drizzle with melted Butter.
- Bake 25 -30 minutes…turning after 15….until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. 🙂
** For a lighter version..use 2 Egg Whites & Non Stick Cooking Spray instead of Butter **
Recipe adapted courtesy of Kraft