Crumb Topped Banana Muffins
Tuesday , 5, November 2013
Banana..Nuts…Crumbs all wrapped up in a Muffin…delicious!!
Give these a try warm from the oven with your morning Coffee 🙂
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3 large ripe Bananas… mashed
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg… lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Butter… melted
- 12 Muffin Pan
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. Cold Butter sliced
- 1/4 cup Nuts, chopped ..if you like 😉
- In a large bowl.. mix Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Mix Bananas, Sugar, Egg and melted Butter.
- Stir into dry mixture just until moistened.
- Fill Muffin Cups 3/4 Full.
- In a small bowl..combine Brown Sugar, Flour and Cinnamon
- Cut in Cold Butter until ingredients are crumbly.
- Sprinkle Crumbs over muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes
Recipe courtesy of Food.com