Crispy Pork Medallions
Tuesday , 28, January 2014
A crispy exterior… moist and delicious interior.. these Pork Medallions are an easy winter dish!
Serve with Roasted Root Vegetables or Potatoes..YUM!!
- 2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 (1-pound) Pork Tenderloin…trimmed…cut into 8 medallions
- 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. fresh Thyme…chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh Parsley…minced
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Rub Mustard evenly over Pork medallions.
- In a large bowl..combine Panko.. Thyme..Parsley..Salt..Black Pepper.
- Dredge Pork medallions in panko mixture.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat… Add Oil to skillet
- Cook Pork.. sauté 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn Pork.
- Place skillet in oven… bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until Pork reaches 145°
- Let Pork rest 3-5 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light